20 March 2014

My Perception About This English Project (Entry 12)


          My perception about this English project is it has been a very fun and educational journey to finish this blog. Writing about interesting topics made me aware and realize about all the different aspects that English can cover. Among the interesting topic that I had to cover was "If I Was A Boy". I had to write from a boy's perspective and it has given me a new perspective to look and think about.

          It has been very educational to finish this blog. Before I always been too busy to write about interesting things but by this blog, I am given to write once again. To write about different topics in this blog, I had to do research and learn about new things. Between the blog posts, the most informational was when I was writing "Argumentative Writing" where I wrote about how video games affects behaviors. I have to learn about the advantages and disadvantages of video games in an argumentative perspective.

          Last but not least, I also learned how to design and advertise in this project. This is very important in my future career to learn how to do this to excel in the global market. A design must be simple yet interesting enough to attract readers from around the globe. I also learn how to advertise my blog to an income based on a simple blog. So far my journey to finish this blog has been very informative and has taught me many aspects of knowledge.