23 February 2014

My School (Entry 3)

My school in the city.
          I studied at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Ampang. My school is located in a very busy city. It is located near a mall, The Ipoh Parade. I used to go to school very early in the morning riding the school bus so I won't get stuck in morning traffic jams. I often see construction works around my school as the city is still in developing to be a thriving city.

          The area of my school is often noisy because of the traffic jams and construction works around my school. Sometimes I hear honking and at peak hours, I hear police traffic whistle being blown to control the traffic. It is also noisy because there were a lot of people walking towards the mall.

          My school is a slightly big school. We have a field that is beautifully green and cared by all students. Even though we studied in a busy city, the school rarely is spotted by garbage. All students are required to take care of the school to avoid pollution from entering the school. It was necessary and we all took care of our school very seriously. i feel very proud of my school for being able to stay very clean and beautiful, even though we are in a chaotic and busy city.

          Because of the traffic jams that happens to peak hours, I often smell smoke from cars using the road. The construction also gave a distinctive smell on the school. Outside the school are a couple of restaurant selling various cuisines. After school, I often went to the restaurant to get food with my friends. The food from the restaurants smelled nice from the school so we often went there.